Thursday, March 5, 2009

Posting at Home

I keep feeling myself getting more and more cut off at work, but I don't blame them. I see teachers browsing online all the time. I admit, I browse sometimes too, but I consider that time, my 15 minute breaks that I never really take during the day.

Work has been pretty routine lately. The novelty is wearing off again. I do like my work, but I get bored with working period. There so much other stuff I'd rather be doing. After seeing the two musicals this past week, it makes me want to get involved with theatre again, but I don't see myself doing it either.

Every once in a while, I'll get on a movie buying binge. I'm currently having to stop myself from buying movies off of my Amazon wishlist. I picked up 13 on Wed for about $87 which isn't bad, but I could have put that $87 into savings. Today, I went to Big Lots to pick up a plastic tool box for my theatrical makeup (my friend Justin asked me to make him and his crew look like Zombies for the midnight release of Resident Evil 5, he manages a Game Stop), and while at big lots, I decided to browse their $3 movie section. I went to a different Big Lots than I normally go to and their movie selection was so much better. I actually recognized most of their titles. The one I normally go to has some serious crap, but I was able to pick up Brewsters Millions and Darkman for $3 each. That's shipping & Handling if I order off amazon. If you can find movies for under $5, it's usually a decent deal.

I can't wait for my cousin Madison's first birthday this Saturday, and I can't believe my cousin Tanya is pregnant with her 5. It could even end up twins again. Everytime someone gets pregnant in my family, it makes me want to get pregnant. I made a promise to my orthodontist that neither of us would get pregnant till my braces were off. She's actually a little younger than I. Her husband will hopefully completling my dental implants in a month or 2. I hope I only have my braces for another 6 months. I can't wait to see my new smile.

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

I never saw this post.. was probably too focused on Maddies bday.

I can't believe you spent that much money on movies you are CRAZY!! hahaa but the way you spend money on movies is how I would like to spend money on kitchen gadgets lol I guess we all have that thing we love to spend money on.

Hope work has been better lately.. just curious how many of those 13 movies have you watched since you bought them?