Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My friend Arielle's sister needs help.

Hey everyone,

A few years ago, my friend Elysia was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer at age 24. She and the cancer had a knife fight, and she came away the victor! But the fight was not without cost - she now has lymphadema. 

Elysia is an incredibly talented, driven, and important person in my life, not least because it weren't for her, I wouldn't be dating her amazingly gorgeous and talented sister.

Please donate a dollar or whatever you can, and pass along her message.

================

From Elysia:

Hello my loving friends and family (and friends and family of my friends and family). This is not spam (yes, Elysia Skye is writing you a personalized electronic message woohoo!!!). I have surgery on November 5th to cure my right arm of Lymphedema. This surgery is going to cost about $25,000 and I have been instructed to take 6 weeks off work. Long story short (cuz the long version is in the attachment), I need $30,000 ASAP.

I have recently registered my non-profit organization (www.elysiaskye.org), so this donation will be a tax write off for you! So, if this email hits 30,000 people and everyone sends me ONE DOLLAR, I will have enough money to have this surgery!

Please send me $1 (or more if you'd like, i won't argue, i promise) and please, SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND REQUEST THAT THEY ALSO SEND ME $1. This is REALLY important. Please FORWARD this on (send $1 and repost please).

You can send a check or a dollar to the address below, or pay online through paypal to donate@elysiaskye.org.

I hope to raise more than enough so that I can continue working toward Cancer Awareness in people under 40.

This is very important to me, so thank you for your time and generosity.

Love and Gratitude,
Elysia Skye
"Die From Laughing, Not From Cancer."

The Elysia Skye Breast Cancer Organization
PO Box 4573
Valley Village, CA 91617

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!!