Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day laziness

Not too much has been going on with me. I had a nice lazy three day weekend.

Saturday, Erik has his PE class, so he went swimming for fitness for 2 hours. He bike rode to and from school and boy was he tired when he got home. We went and watched Babylon AD and it has an interesting premise, but wasn't well executed. It was lacking.

Sunday I did DDR for an hour which hurt my back some and we hosted a small movie party with a few friends. A couple of my friends who live in the Hollywood area were going to the House of Blues at Downtown Disney, so they stopped in for a few hours and we watched the Crow. My friend Ryan also joined us and stayed when Talon showed and we watched Tron and Clerks 2, along with a couple of South Park episodes from Season 11. I made homemade French Bread pizza that was a hit. I have to admit, it tasted pretty darn good.

Monday, My back was still hurting so we didn't make it over to my friend Mary's for a BBQ. I ended up taking in easy sorting through my file cabinet and playing video games all day. Erik did BBQ some chicken burgers and we had fries. All the healthy stuff for a Labor Day.

I hated going back to work because I'm so busy here getting students enrolled. I drove up to Victorville last night and had dinner with my Mom. It was nice her and I each having Quesadilla Explosion salad at Chilli's. Hmmm.. I ate my left overs just now for lunch. Back to the chaos that is my day of work.

No comments: