Friday, August 29, 2008

Another illness

Monday, I didn't feel right and had a horrible day at work. That evening I had tickling in my nose. Sure enough, I woke up sick the next day. It's been a slow lingering illness. It's different then my last illnesses. It is as bacterial as the last ones were. It seems more viral. I've been feeling different every day. One area will improve and another worsen. I'm starting to feel it more in my lungs, but I can also tell that it's getting better there at the same time. I've been drinking like a fish. It hasn't developed into a full fledged cough yet and I sure hope it doesn't. I hate respiratory infections with my asthma.

No huge weekend plans for Labor day weekend. I'm looking forward to a 3 day though.
Tomorrow, Erik, Mick and I are going to see babylon AD and then on Sunday we're having a movie party at our place with a few friends. We'll see who shows. No plans for Monday. I'm going to play it by ear. We'll probably grill something though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should take some vitamins or something. Or take Airborn when you're at work if it is from coworkers/ at the first sign of getting sick. If you had taken airborn when you felt a tickle I bet you wouldn't have gotten sick.

Although sometimes I believe that airborn just delays the inevitable

My Geeky Mom World said...

I've tried Airborn in the past and it didn't seem to work, plus I hated the taste, but who knows I might try it again sometime.