Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tired..

Lately, I get so tired earlier then I used to. It's 8:30 and I'm so ready to curl up and go to sleep. My body is probably craving the sleep. I'm used to get 6 hours a night, but lately.. it's been steadly increasing and I'm still really tired. My boobs have been pretty tender too.. I had to wear a bra, and 2 sports bras to get my workout in tonight without them hurting from bouncing.. ah the bain to having a large chest. It's probably just a phase. I doubt it could be pregnacy. I'm going to keep an eye on this stuff and see if I need to get it checked out. Still annoying none the less. My annual is coming up though so I can discuss my issues then. I also want to see the eye doctor before Nick and Rose's wedding.. I'm so tired of wearing glasses all the time. I want some contacts.

6 comments:

Mandi A. said...

good luck...nothing worse than being tired when you shouldnt.

My Geeky Mom World said...

It could be thyroid related.. I don't know if you remember, but I mentioned my doctor lowered my meds the last time I saw you.. I'm hoping that's not the case.

Stratton Family said...

oooooh you're pregnant!!

Unknown said...

Could be the weight of the world and economic stress all around. Could be anything... do you want to be pregnant? Maybe it's that!

Anyhow, I will see you at Knotts after all - thanks to Ryan :)

Stratton Family said...

are you pregnant? I want it to be beacuse you're pregnant!

My Geeky Mom World said...

No I'm not pregnant.. although we thought I might be for a short perid there.. started 4 days later than normal, which is weird for me.. I'm a pretty regular kind of gal.