Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Sunday without a Plane ride

For months, I'd been going off of the idea of leaving for Illinois on Sunday after Christmas for Illinois. We get up at 6:45 and leave around 8am. We stop for some fast food breakfast just cause it was cheap and we had some time to kill. We get to the air port around 8:40 for a flight that would leave around 10:45. We park in satellite parking since it's cheaper to park there then take a Super Shuttle to and from the airport. We go in to check in at the kiosk and come to find out we're not scheduled till Monday at the same time.

Erik had even printed everything out and sure enough all the date are for our tickets and even our rental car were tomorrow the 29th. I didn't get mad at him, I just started laughing hysterically at the situation. We decided to just head back home. The shuttle drivers thought it was hysterical and so did I. I took advantage and decided to take down our Christmas decorations so i wouldn't have to do it when I got home on the 4th.

We decided to call it our trial run. We will be leaving tomorrow and I hope our trip is less eventful then our none trip.

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

that is hilarious I have to say!I have done things like that for smaller events but not something as big as a flight.