Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Didn't realize It's been so long

Wow.. I'm slacking yet again. I haven't Blogged since well before Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was great at my Aunts. I brought my meatballs and supposedly everyone liked them. Most everyone was staying the night but as usual, I don't even think about it until I'm asked when there, so Erik and I didn't stay, but head back home.

I was in the process of reading the last two Twilight Books that weekend as well. I finish Eclipse Thanksgiving night and Breaking Dawn Saturday, and then the Partial of Midnight Son Sunday. Erik wasn't very happy with me for spending so much time reading, but he understood my obsession. I ended up talking him into going to see the movie with me that night and his response "It didn't Suck". It was better the 2nd time around too.

We had rain damage to our ceiling so I couldn't put up the tree till after it was fixed. I hated putting it up later than I normally do. We finally started putting it on Wednesday and I finished putting all the ornaments on it last Friday.

Work has been annoying too. I've been working the later days, but last week M-W.. I had folder searches for CAHSEE results dropped in my lap that everything else had to be shoved to the side. It took a lot time and I usual I started falling behind again on everything else.

Friday, we had our annual company holiday party. This year it was in the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland hotel. My best friend and his fiance got cheap tickets to go to Disneyland on Saturday, so I didn't go into the park.. decided not to go two days in a row. I knew Freddy would want to spend all day there.

We had a lot of fun as Disney on Saturday though.

Sunday, I spend the entire day cleaning and organizing. Erik and I went and purchased our big gift for Christmas.. I even made him wrap it so we wouldn't be tempted to open it till Christmas..

Monday, I played video games for the first time in over a week. I used to play a little everyday, but not anymore.. Not as much fun as they used to, but i still like hanging with my friends on there occasionally.

3 comments:

Mandi A. said...

At least your tree is up now! This season is so short, I wanted to put mine up before Thanksgiving but Brian wouldnt let me :o)

How is your running going?

Loretta said...

It has been awile...
I agree, the movie was better the 2nd time. I guess I should mention that I took my mom this week for her first time and my (4th)!

My Geeky Mom World said...

LOL Loretta that is funny, but I have to admit, I am tempted to see it again, but I think I can wait for DVD. Me and another coworker are getting our other coworkers to read the books. My other coworker has finished the series yet, she's on 3, but hated #2. It is my least favorite, but I didn't hate it. I loaned my paper back to another coworker and she's about 350 pages in.. I'm thinking she wants more of a harlequin type romance.. They each want more physical stuff.. Can't please everyone ;).

And sadly, due to my over working myself, I've been taking a small break from my work outs.. I will start again tomorrow. I don't want to walk the whole thing, but I have a feeling my asthma will not be kind to me :(.