Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Folders, Folders, and more Folders...

This week, my day begins later than usual and I get to leave a lot earlier then use; However, I'm staring at student files all day long. I usually look forward to audit week at work because I get to hang out with coworkers I don't normally. Then, Audit week begins and I start checking folders for the same things over and over again. Teacher after teacher, file after file. When an hour goes by, your eyes want to cry. It just drags and drags. I've been eating fattening lunchs out this week and tomorrow my work is buying me chipotle. Free Fattening Lunch for the win. We should be done with the folders tomorrow thank god. My eyes will finally stop "bleeding". Enough complaining.. I don't have to be there till 8:30.. get to sleep in a hour.. WOOT!!

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

have fun looking at folders today!