Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quiet and Busy

A week without students. It would be nice to have a week without phone calls too. I get to play music at my desk for a change. Pandora.com is a great invention. I just type in an artist I like and it'll play the artists that play a similar style to the artist you input.

Today was supposed to be very quiet except for the new Chino Center in the other charter doesn't have their occupancy permit approved yet, and they scheduled students for testing thinking it was going to be approved yesterday, so guess who gets to host the 26 testers they scheduled for today? If you guessed my center, you win. Thankfully, I don't have to help them though. They provided Kim, Pomona 1's Center Coordinator. I've met her before and she's really nice to talk and gossip with. It's fun to hear gossip from other charters. I'm not much of a gossiper myself, but it's nice to hear what's going on in the part of the company you usually don't get to see.

Packing up tonight for the trip to Seattle. I'm getting excited. I really want to go buy some new shoes and a couple of new outfits tonight because lets face it, the clothes I currently have suck. I've lost 12 pounds so far this year and I don't feel like I've really shrunk out of my current wardrobe yet. Most of my clothes are comfortablly loose, but for the most part they still fit. I've noticed most of the weightloss in my pants though. My shirts really aren't any looser.

Alright, need to get back to cleaning off my desk. I'll be working later tonight so I can get caught up on my folders so I can leave early tomorrow. Erik and I are taking off at 6:30 from the Long Beach Airport. I'll make sure to take lots of pics and for a change post them on here.

3 comments:

Stratton Family said...

I hope you have a great time in Seattle.

Loretta said...

I also hope you have a great trip!

Mandi A. said...

have fun!!!!!!!!!!