Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another week goes by

Where did the last week go? I'm trying to remember what I did and it's practically a blur. There were a couple of highlights. I had to represent my center at our Graduation BBQ friday and the pie eating contest was hysterical. Only about 12 students showed, but the ones who did had a blast and there was a ton of food. I ended up taking home a Cherry Pie. Sadly the staff out numbered the students, but many of us were acting like we were the students.

Enjoy the pie eating contest.. one teacher competited against the students.

Adding pictures and Videos where you want is a bit difficult here isn't it.

I had a lazy Saturday getting errands done around the apartment and then on Sunday, I visited my cousin Tanya and hung out with her while she did her chores. Boy do they have a lot of animals. We grillled then about 6:30ish, I headed home. I so did not want to wake up for work on Monday.

Originally, Erik and I were going to have a movie party on Saturday, but our friends are having a BBQ we forgot about and another thing came up as well. So our movie party is postponed till June 21st.

Work has been chaos as usual. We don't know when our location will be closing and we'll be starting at our new locations. Our students don't even know we're closing and that they will have to go to the new Chino (which hasn't opened yet and we don't know when). We're told to treat them as if nothing is changing. But it would be nice to have advance notice instead of last minute. Our graduation is Thursday. We get an email yesterday letting us know to close that afternoon and Friday we have to attend a softball game.. and it's mandatory, so we're closing the centers. It would be nice to know these sorts of things in advance so I don't schedule testers or orientations for when we're usually open. Love last minute decisions.

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

looks like you had fun.