Monday, April 7, 2008

Congratualions Benni!!

So I'm a ding bat and completely forgot to congratulate my Sister-in-Law Benni for giving birth naturally (except she did have an epidermal) to my two new nieces Juniper and Lauren Sack. I don't know too much of the specifics getting most of it 2nd hand from Erik and my mother in law, but they were born 5lbs 2oz and 5lbs 6oz. Not too shabby.

Oh and a Happy Belated Birthday to my cousin Nick. I hope you had A Happy April Fools.. I mean Birthday! And my nieces share the same birthday as my Aunt Debbie. Happy Birthday and Unbirthday to Everyone!

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

speakign of natural child birth... you should watch the business of being born its such a good video andif you get netflixits on watch it now, but i forgot you only buy vidfeos haha. well check out that video its absolutely insaine the way they did child birth in the 20s