Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Thankfully I'm busy or I'd miss Erik more then I do. Aproximately 10 more days and he comes home. I still can't seem to make enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done and I don't even have kids yet. One thing I know I'll be doing is quiting my cleaning job in a couple of months. After 3 years, His house just disgusts me. The guy has made a couple of improvements to the place, but for the most part the house needs a complete overhaul. He's a pack rat and piles things in corners and hasn't moved them in years. I dust the piles but they're so gross. Erik's car is almost paid off and his payment is the amount I make per month cleaning. I don't really need the money from it anymore, but I like having the extra cash in my pocket. I'm going to see if my friend Elizabeth wants to take it over. She has the time and needs money now that she's back in school plus she's one of my few friends that actually lives by me and near his house.

I can't wait to sleep in a little this Saturday. My body has been crashing lately. I'm getting workouts in, but I've been exceeding my calories almost everyday and not getting enough sleep. I still the same weight I've been for my last 3 weigh-ins.. 154.8. I seem to hit a plateau every couple of weeks. I predict next week I will be down since I've increased my work outs and am cutting back on my calories again. Today, will be hard though. We're having a potluck at work for a coworker that is leaving next week on maturnity leave and I'm taking my best friend out to dinner in Victorville for a congratulations for finally having luck in getting a good job. My friend Alex is driving down for Arrowhead to join us. Can't wait! I just hope I'm not too tired driving home tonight.

Still playing catch up at work. My desk is never clean and I always seem to have a box next to my desk that needs emptied. I just made a huge order from Office Dept yesterday and I'm not looking forward to getting that shippment. It will be huge and I don't know where I'll put everything, but we needed it all. We're in the process of changing ordering companies. I've been perfectly happy with Office Depot. And I have a meeting tomorrow about a new company. So I stocked up heehee.

Can't wait for Mandi's shower on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

you are always crazy busy!!