Friday, April 18, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Yay!! It's Friday!! Erik comes home after being gone another 2 weeks tomorrow. With him only being home 3 of the last 8 weeks, I realized I really hate it when he's gone. I don't have my pillow home snuggle and be comforted by. I've never been good at dealing with stress and Erik is definitely someone who helps me deal with it well. He's my bestie best friend and life just isn't that fun without him around to bounce things off of. I honestly don't mind when he is gone a night or 2.. a week I can deal with no real problems but 2 weeks is just hard.

Last night I headed over the Heath and Karen's for dinner. Of course, Heath made an excellent meal. We had steak, salad, rice, rolls and fresh cooked spinach. It all tasted great. I brought my game Fact or Crap over but we didn't get a chance to play. We ended up watching a good episode of Survivor. I haven't watced any this season (I usual do) and it was fun to see the tables turned on Ozzy.

Tonight, I'm keeping it low key. I have to do my cleaning job after work and then I'll do about 30-60 minutes of DDR depending on my feet. With being on my feet so much, my feet have been rebelling. I don't have good feet at all. Then it's another weekend of faire. Only 5 more weekends to go heehee. The count down is on. This is definitely the last time I will be working for Mary at Good shepard. I should be looking forward to faire and I do, but I don't. I'm so burnt out on the games. But yay!! I get to see Erik on Saturday.

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

i like the photo on your blog!

My Geeky Mom World said...

Heehee.. Thanks.. it was the group shot I made everyone stay and get after the ceremony.. I just wish we didn't have the van in the backgroud