Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quick post

I haven't had a moment to think for myself it seems the past week. Work has been monopolizing my time and thoughts. This coming weekend will be the beginning of the Southern California Renaissance Pleasure Faire. It will be my 7th straight year working it. I'm working for Mary Skears at Good Shepard Games. After last years drama, I didn't think I'd be back, but Erik and I decided we want a large TV so I want the money. So for the next 7 weekends, I'll almost be working 7 days a week. I'll be taking a day off here and there. I'm taking Saturday April 12th off for Mandi's shower. Some day I'll have one of my own. My sister-in-law, Benni, is due with her twin girls any day now. I usually like to take a moment away from work to post, but work hasn't been letting me lately. Hopefully, I get caught up this week.

3 comments:

Mandi A. said...

Wow, thats a lotta work! Thanks for taking a day off for me :o) See ya in a few days.

Stratton Family said...

at least you guys have fun at the fair, i don't know what the drama was but there seems to be a lot of drama at people's work from stories i have heard, work drama soudns just as bad as high school.

My Geeky Mom World said...

I'm more then happy to take a day off for you Mandi :). And thankfully, the faire is fun. The drama last year was very high schoolish. My very Christian Faire Boss of 6 years and who is my mom's age, had started dating a conman my age. He ended up conning her out of a lot of money. She only broke things off with him recently. He was the main drama from last year and how he treated her employees.