Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where does time go?

I can't believe tomorrow is going to be Wednesday already. Tomorrow is also my mom's 55th Birthday. Sadly, I will miss it. They'll be out of town at the River again this weekend so my mom doesn't get a birthday party either. My Dad's league is bowling. He's bowled in leagues my entire life LOL.

I'm getting caught up at work finally and boy does it feel good. There's only 3 more weekends of Faire left. I'm still trying to talk my friend Elizabeth into taking over my cleaning job, but she has yet to give me an answer and I don't want to start talking to Mike about it until I've at least gotten a yay or nay or it. I have my old roomie Christine to ask if Elizabeth says no.


A visual I didn't need occurred at my cleaning job today. Friday, Mike calls me to ask if I'll prepare the bedroom directly next to his for a weekend house guest. Normally, if he asks me to prep a room it's the smaller one, so I was a little curious and had my suspicions. I go in to clean today and I'm working and finally make my way to his bedroom and what do I find on his floor, but a condom wrapper. It was a visual I didn't need. I just had to share my uncomfortableness with you all and another reason I cannot wait to quit this job.

I'm taking Thursday off from work for a Sanity day and to get a couple of things I need done. I'm finally going to get my blood drawn for my latest thyroid checkup and I'm going to get my live scan done so I can work toward getting my sub credential and qualify for the professional development they keep having at work. Sometimes it's $350 for only a few hours.

Catch you all later.

3 comments:

Stratton Family said...

i hope your thyroid test goes well. and that is nasty he didn't even pick up his own condom wrapper.

Mandi A. said...

Yeah, gross. Especially since he knew you would be there...I think I would have quit on the spot!

My Geeky Mom World said...

It was an empty wrapper nothing in it.. He's a bit of a slop so It doesn't surprise me at all.. It's been a very useful job, the dog crap his dogs leave around the house is worse then the wrapper any day. The dog crap is one of the main reasons I'm quitting the job.