Thursday, March 13, 2008

Erik's leaving again

Erik calls me at work and tells me his boss wants him back out to Herndon for another 2 weeks. He does not want to be gone that long again due to his normal work duties as training coordinator. Plus he doesn't want to put his life on hold and be away from me that long... 2 weeks was a long time for us. We also planned on getting my car into the shop this weekend to get the bumper fixed.

So he finally gets ahold of his boss. He's heading back out to Herndon this Sunday night, but for only 5 days. He's coming back Saturday morning early. I can deal with 5 days. Plus i'll still have him on the weekends. The rest of the week has been planned as well.

Tonight, I'm going to meet cousin Maddie for the first time (can't wait). Friday, we're heading over the Heaths for a long over due hang out. Saturday during the day, we'll drive my car up to the body shop in Hesperia and that night we'll be seeing the Poxy Boggards at the El Rey in Hollywood for their CD release and St Patty's Day celebration. Sunday, Erik and I will spend the day together being lazy until, I drive him to the airport.

Then I'll get to be without my Bed Buddy again for 5 days.... Who to bug? heehee.

4 comments:

Stratton Family said...

MAddie can't wait to meet you either. I'm sorry Erik has to leave again... this blog is going to come in handy for you tovent things haha. I would hate if Jim had to travel like Brian and Mandi have to do all the time. He should ask for a raise... for all of the traveling.

My Geeky Mom World said...

He's going to be getting lots of compted time off at least it's something. he was originally going to take Thursday & Friday off next week since I have them off due to my work.

Mandi A. said...

fijqitaAt least you get the bed to your self! Thats my favorite part when Brian is gone. Oh and I don't have to make "real" meals. Breakfast for dinner anyone?

Stratton Family said...

awww today's the day huh?