Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting Ready to go to Christina's

That was really weird. I was typing in the title and then all of a sudden my blog posted. I deleted it and am attempting to post it again.

My last day of work this week was Tuesday. Only working 2 days, I was a bit stressed at work trying to get everything done that I needed to. I still have a lot of folders to get ready and I'll have to go in early again on Monday due to folders not being ready for Orientations that morning. I've been playing catch up for 2 weeks now. Damn those last minute night school plans. It really put me behind and my desk is showing it.

I ended up taking yesterday off for my Dentist appointment. I slept in till about 9am. i got up and did DDR for about an hour. I ordered a new foot pad for it on Monday and got it on Tuesday. Rarely do I get my internet orders in that super fast. I immediately started using it that night. It's been a while since I enjoyed playing the game that much but it is so nice having a foot pad that works instead of skipping. Needless to say, I did a lot of working out the last 2 days thanks to it. It didn't show on the scale though.

So After my cleaning job (can't wait to quit it in a few months, the guy's house is just disgusting, I do what I can, but he is such a pack rat), I went to my dentist appointment. I walk into the office and the assistant (can't ever remember her name) is ordering starbucks. She asks if I want something. They bought me a Tall White Chocolate Mocha. The funny thing was on the way over there, I had heard a Starbucks commercial on the radio and thought that the last time I had any was my annual job review when my boss bought me some back in December. At this point, I'll never have to buy my own starbucks LOL. First my boss and now my dentist. I was only in the chair for 1 hour 15 minutes. The quickest visit yet. My dentist added a rubber bridge on my bottom to close a gap that had developed, but to do so, she had to take of the rubber bands and put the metal ties back on. One of my brackets we discovered had popped off so she had to reattach it. She also had to adjust the spring by my fake tooth. My fake tooth is now just tied on to the spring. You didn't really need to read about my dentist visit, but I wanted to write about it.

Today is my official weigh-in for SparkPeople.com. Not only did I not loose weight the last week (the first time since I started this about 2 months ago), but I was .75 a pound higher. It didn't bother me. I suspected being that time of the month helped with that. I appear to have hit another plateau. I feel like I hit one almost ever pound or so. But it is a slow steady loss and I am enjoying my clothes get looser.

That's it for now. I hope everyone else's week is going well.

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

hope you had a good Easter

Mandi A. said...

Ugh, I hate to clean my own house, I could never do someone elses!