Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Many Decisions....

I'm always torn on who to call and who to spend time with. I wish I could spend time with everyone. It seems the only time friends and family have to spend is on the weekends. There are only 52 of them a year. I'm making the time to go see Christina, Jim and Madison after work on Thursday because I really really want to. Mick wants Erik and I to go to San Diego to see their old friend Baker (He was also one of Erik's groom's men at our wedding).. He's only seen him once since the wedding and he only lives in San Diego. I don't see my family enough. My parents never come down to visit me either.

So here are the decisions for this weekend, Friday, Erik's friend Heath wants to hang out. Saturday is our indecisive day. We need to get my car into the body shop to get the bumper fixed. The Poxy Boggards are doing their annual St. Patty's Day concert in Hollywood (Last years was a blast!) with Ryan, Drive now to San Diego, or go check in with my Ren Faire Boss like I tried to do last Saturday but she wasn't there. There's another snaffoo to my weekends. The Ren Faire is coming!! This will be my 7th year working it. Probably my last working in for most of the weekends. It's just a lot of work to be doing with already working 5 days a week. It's fun work and I like having the extra cash, but next year, I am not doing this. Erik and I will probably take my car to the shop and then see the Poxy Boggards in the evening. It will be a fun night. Hmmmmm, maybe Erik and I can talk Ryan into driving heehee. I hate parking in Hollywood. Then Sunday, we'll check out faire site and I'll check in with my boss... Oh and I have a 4 day weekend off from work next weekend.... Wooo... Have picnic plans on Easter Sunday though.

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

busy busy busy. I don't have any friends so I don't have to worry about going to see them hahaha actually the poor friends I do have I never see, but there's a mutual understanding Annie & Melissa and I try to keep in touch but Annie teaches and Melissa has a baby girl and now that I have a baby girl it'll be that much harder. So I can see how its difficult to get to San Diego when I don't even see my friends who are in/near Temecula. haha

Loretta said...

Hi Ricki,
Thanks for the welcome to blogspot comment. I am still working on it. I am worried I will have nothing to blog about :) but I love reading everyone else's!