Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2nd day in a Row

I decided to blog something. Nothing much happened yesterday, but I did get through another 1000 video files on my home computer as I continue to sort through all my recovered files. I also got my email really cleaned up and even started sorting through some of the previous emails I saved. In a way, loosing so much, I now realize how much I don't really need. I hardly look at some of the stuff I save any way.

I talked to my dentist and since the bracket isn't loose on an important tooth for movement, and it isn't causing pain or being a big inconvience, we're going to wait till my appointment on the 28th. About once every 4-5 weeks I go in anyway ;).

Today is the day I tell Mike the bad news that I am quitting and the good news that I found him a replacement if he wants her. I feel Hannah will do an excellent job and she really does need the money. I did at the time I took the job, but now it's just extra money that is helping me get the TV I want heehee.

I return you to you regular scheduled daytime. Catch you next.

1 comment:

Mandi A. said...

that's good you found a replacement for the cleaning...should make it easier to quit. I always find it hard to quit jobs, even if I know its the right thing.

Hopefully I have some news soon!