Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow another one

As you can tell, I'm finding more time to blog at work thanks to star testing and not having new student folders or orientations or testing to schedule. I still have a lot of work to do, but none of it is really pressing.

I made chicken enchiladas for the first time last night. Didn't use a recipe at all. I find myself experimenting with cooking alot now. Last week it was a spontaneous lasagna and yesterday it was enchiladas. They both came about pretty decent. Mick and Erik really liked the enchiladas. I wish I had had more cheese to put in them, but they were yummy. After I put them in the oven, I sat down to call my cleaning boss.


I did it! I finally told Mike I was quitting. My first words were I have bad news and I have good news. His response was "You're quitting and you have a replacement." It was pretty funny. So I told him all about Hannah. She's going to call him today and set things up. I will finish out next week and pass the keys over. I might help out for one week while Hannah is in Ireland for a couple of weeks in June, but other then that I as so over that job. His daughter is home from school in Hawaii. Great time to leave.. she is messy.

No comments: