Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can't wait to sleep in...

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. This week is going by fast. I like that it is and I don't. I want to enjoy every moment i have, but then I want the stuff I'm looking forward to, to happen faster.

This past weekend was the last one for the Ren Faire. If I was writing this at home, I'd post some pictures. I also have a video of closing parade. Closing parade is always a fun ending to the Ren Faire. Many of the groups go all out. Erik even dressed up for it. He wore his faire pants and boots with a Pirates of the Carribbean shirt from Disneyland, his Skull mask, Jack Sparrow dreads, a Jack Skellington Hat and he had a sign taped to his shirt saying.. "I'm going to Disneyland", which we are doing on Saturday.

I will miss my faire friends as usual. We might end up seeing the new Indy this friday. No one has been contacting anyone though. I'm usually the one who sets these things up. It would be nice if someone else took the initiative. 11 of us did end up seeing Prince Caspian. I did a review of it on my Movie Mayhem page. I really enjoyed it. But I love most fantasy movies in general.

Friday is my very last day cleaning at Mike's. It's about time. I've been talking about it enough. Hannah is picking up the keys and instructions from me at the house Friday on her birthday. I will miss the dogs and the occasional run-ins with is daughter Mikayla when she is home from school, but I will not miss cleaning that house at all.

What I can't wait for is this weekend. I'm sleeping in Saturday morning.. which for me will probably be 9am. Erik and I will be buying new cell phones (Razors suck, my battery never stays charged). In the afternoon, we will be heading to Disneyland. I wanted to buy the premium season passes again just once. The last time I bought one they were still in the $200 range now they're $379 and I just can't justify that kind of money for a season pass, so we're going to pick up the Deluxes and add parking, saving about $200 total. But at the same time, we get discounts in the stores with a premium and I might end up saving that 200 elsewhere.. decisions.

Sunday is planning to be a nice lazy day. My friend Justin is coming over and we're going to celebrate his birthday from yesterday and then Monday my parents are coming down to help Erik and I go buy our tv and for a small BBQ at our apartment. We got another skychair at the ren faire this weekend so hopefully Erik hangs it up by then.

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

we got disney passes too but ours are block out dates which is fine by us because we would rather not go during the busy times anyways. its busy enough when its not supposed to be busy- if that makes any sense. congrats on FINALLY quiting te cleaning job. and have fun sleeping in... i shall never get to sleep in for the rest of my life unfortunately. actually maybe once we're done having kids and they'reteenagers.